Oracle AWR Tutorial
dbVidya Offers online training in “Oracle AWR Tutorial ” Training .
We offer Video based Training and also One-on-One Training
What is AWR and AWR Report?
Oracle AWR means Automatic Workload Repository.
The Automatic Workload Repository(AWR) gives information about various statistics for
- “Problem Detection”
- “Self Tuning ” Purpose.
Oracle AWR Statistics Types
- Object Statistics
- Time Model statistics
- System Statistics
- Session Statistics
- High Resource consuming SQLs based on elapsed time and CPU time etc
- ASH Statistics (Recent Session History Statistics)
- Many more
Oracle AWR Tutorial
Covers “sql performance tuning with oracle AWR and ASH”
- Learn to interpret the Oracle Automatic Work load Repository (AWR) report
- AWR helps one to identify problems and tune the system
- Database Tuning involves understanding of ADDR, AWR leading to optimize the memory/database objects
Course Eligibility and Career Path
- Experience as a Database Administrator or in Oracle SQL Tuning
- Professionals keen to master the art of Oracle Tuning.
- Expertise in Tuning is a differentiator on your Resume.
Oracle AWR Tutorial will answer below Questions:
- Oracle OEM Training / Oracle Enterprise Manager Training Course
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Monitoring Performance
- Oracle OEM Monitoring
- How to monitor database using oem
- What are various Oracle Wait events?
- Why and When a specific wait event occurs?
- Oracle wait events and solutions/oracle wait events causes and resolutions
- Oracle awr analysis
- Oracle sql tuning with awr
- How to create snapshots
- How to create baselines
- How to read ash reports
- Performance Tuning With Oracle ASH and AWR
- Oracle addm tutorial
- addm vs awr
- Difference between awr ash and addm reports
- How to compare two AWR reports for different periods
- Sql Tuning Advisor-STA Oracle Plan Stability
- SQL Plan Management- SPM Oracle Base Lines
If you are looking for Complete Oracle Performance Tuning Training , check out
|Download Course Contents|
|AWR course Contents||FREE||00:00:00|