PL SQL Training
Want to know more about PL SQL Training?
What is PL SQL?
Who can learn PL SQL ?
What is Prerequisite?
About Oracle PL SQL Training Course
- Using PL/SQL you can break complex problems into easily manageable
subprograms, which can be reused in many other applications
- Programming Language from oracle for developing stored database objects like Packages,Procedures,Functions and Triggers
- Procedural Language – PL/SQL has all the capabilities of a programming Language coupled with the ability to interact with database objects
- Our PL SQL Training module helps you to master this programming language
Those involved in Oracle Database Development
- Oracle SQL Professionals
- Oracle ETL Professionals
- Oracle Reporting Developers
- Oracle DBAs
- Professionals who deal with Table data Often .
This Oracle PL SQL Training shall make an individual easily adapt to procedural languages available in other DBMS systems.
Importance of Oracle PL/SQL
Most of the time people tend to write Oracle Queries with lot of Joins (inner joins, outer joins etc), using multiple tables, subqueries , correlated queries .
Some times the above way writing queries will lead to Oracle Performance Tuning issues. Some times , when you cannot tune a query , the last option is converting into PL/SQL Code.
Once business logic is in PL/SQL code , lot of tuning features can be incorporated.
Also code re-usability is achieved, which also leads to optimal oracle database memory usage.
Using PL/SQL , it is easy to handle different business scenarios using “Conditional Statements”.
Oracle PL SQL Course Content
- PL/SQL Introduction
- Declaring Variables and Constants
- PL/SQL Data Types
- Writing Executable Statements
- Writing Control Structures
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Implicit Cursor
- Explicit Cursor
- Cursor Variables
- REF Cursor
- %ROWTYPE Attribute
- %TYPE Attribute
- Oracle Procedures
- Oracle Functions
- Oracle Packages DBMS_OUT , DBMS_SQL etc
- Oracle Build in Exceptions
- Handling Exceptions
- Debugging methods
|Download PL SQL Course Contents|
|Download PL SQL Course Contents||FREE||00:00:00|