Oracle Sql Online Training
Dbvidya Offers Oracle SQL Online Training .
Learn Oracle SQL from you home at your free time from Industry Certified Experts.
Why “Oracle SQL Online Training”?
Data is of no use , unless it is properly stored and retrieved in a database for finding business related information.
Structured Query Language (SQL) is the set of statements with which all programs and users access data in an Oracle database.
The “2016 Data Science report” from CrowdFlower also mentions SQL, which heads the Top 10 In-Demand Data Science Skills this year.
Oracle SQL skill is required for
- Oracle DBAs
- ETL Professionals
- Report Developers
- Business analysts
- Data Modelers
- Data Architects
- Data scientists
Dbvidya Provides Oracle SQL Online training , so any one who is interested can learn at their FREE time.
To Attending Class room sessions in a training batch , may not be possible for every working professional.
Our Trainers are Industry experts who teach in practical manner , which will make project ready.
- SQL (Structured Query Language Pronunced Sequel) is a command language that is used to interact with the database
- The are a host of commands broadly categorized as DDL (Data Definition Language), DML (Data Manipulation Language).
- SQL is a non-procedural Language
- Aspiring IT Professionals, Business Users who want interact with database systems
- This Oracle SQL Training shall make an individual become self sufficient with database systems
If you are looking for Free Oracle SQL Training
If you want to attend instructor led Oracle SQL Training session by Industry Experts , then check out
Oracle SQL Training Course Contents
- Oracle SQL Introduction , RDBMS
- Basic SQLs
- Sorting Data
- DML statements
- DDL Statements
- Single Row Function
- Group Function
- Single Table Query
- Multi Table Query
- Joining Tables
- Sub Queries
- Correlated Query
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Restricting and Sorting Data||00:00:00|
|Single Row Functions||00:00:00|
|Download Course Contents|